Future Aspirations, By Avery
Avery: Is the Thinker a real thing? Is it real? Is it a statue?
Me: Yes, it's real. It's a real statue.
Avery: What about the Ponderer?
Me: What do you mean the Ponderer?
Avery: Like the Thinker. Ponderer.
Me: Where did you learn that word?
Avery: Word Girl (of course).
Me: Wow, good word. No, I haven't heard of the Ponderer.
Avery: Well, I am going to make the Ponderer. It's like the Thinker. But the Ponderer doesn't just think, he has the answer. That's the one I am going to make.
Me: Yes, it's real. It's a real statue.
Avery: What about the Ponderer?
Me: What do you mean the Ponderer?
Avery: Like the Thinker. Ponderer.
Me: Where did you learn that word?
Avery: Word Girl (of course).
Me: Wow, good word. No, I haven't heard of the Ponderer.
Avery: Well, I am going to make the Ponderer. It's like the Thinker. But the Ponderer doesn't just think, he has the answer. That's the one I am going to make.
Comments