Happy Birthday to Boo

 First thing this morning, Avery decorated our cupcakes with sour cherry jellybeans.  Of course, this also required an entire change or clothing because somehow he managed to get chocolate frosting on EVERYTHING.  (And he had the option of wearing frosting covered clothing to school.  He chose to change).

Walker and I visited school today, and Walker read Skippyjonjones to Avery's class.  He was SO thrilled he could not sit still, and tried to point out all the various pictures and pre-tell the story   I loved it.  Perhaps not as fun for class mates.

Avery also got this awesome crown, with candles and his name in glitter.   He got to wear a little candle necklace all day as well.   

I cannot believe five (5FIVE5!) years ago this evening out little amazing boy came into our lives!!!  It seems he's been here forever, too.
Happy 5th Birthday to our BIGGER AND BIGGER BOY!

Comments

meredith said…
Happy birthday, Avery! Jane and Walker, congrats on 5 fabulous years!

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...