dear santa, from avery
dear santa,



I hope you are warm there.
It's warm here.
here are the things that maybe I could get or Christmas.
I have been good this year. I forget what I have done.
things I did that were good
1. I did not hurt people.
2. I didn't take people's stuff.
3. I didn't grab.
that's it.
here is my list
1. legos
2. toy trucks
3. toy choo choo trains
4. balloon cars

5. silly putty
6. toy cars
7. toy teddy bear
8. books with cars in them
9. things to make books with
10. stuffed dinosaurs
11.
Love, Avery Shore Gilmore
dictated by Avery. I love the list of the things that he did that were good. A guide for life.
here are the things that maybe I could get or Christmas.
I have been good this year. I forget what I have done.
things I did that were good
1. I did not hurt people.
2. I didn't take people's stuff.
3. I didn't grab.
that's it.
here is my list
1. legos
2. toy trucks
3. toy choo choo trains
4. balloon cars
5. silly putty
6. toy cars
7. toy teddy bear
8. books with cars in them
9. things to make books with
10. stuffed dinosaurs
11.
Love, Avery Shore Gilmore
dictated by Avery. I love the list of the things that he did that were good. A guide for life.
Comments