Which family photo for TPS wall?




We're likely the last family to post a pic, which we were asked to do probably the second week of school! They have been discussing families, and though on the "family wall" it looks like EVERYONE has two kids and two parents, I know part of the discussion is about how families can be so many different things. They are also discussing faces and traits, and Avery has had fun describing and drawing himself and the family.

These were just taken at Storm King last week. We have a million crazy ones, and in none of them can you see my eyes, and none really captured Avery the right way...but these are sort of cute. I love the second one, so perhaps that is what we'll go with. There is just something mature about Avery's expression. And the background is simply ... wow. I don't even remember the day being THAT gorgeous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...