Singing and Humming and Bathroom Duets
I work from home many days. Sometimes I have to remain very quiet when Avery arrives home from his day of school and being out with Hopie, so that I can finish my workday.
Today, when he arrived home with Hopie, they were singing. She was downstairs humming the tune to "The Lion Sleeps" (I think that is the name of the song). Avery came upstairs to go to the bathroom. He yelled down, "Hopie! I know what you are singing!" Then, he began, at the top of his lungs, "In the jungle, the lion's jungle, the lion sleeps toniiiiihhhhhhhiiiiight!!!!" Then they began to do rounds, all while Avery was up on the toilet. She was down there doing some operatic humming of the song, and when she stopped, from the bathroom, he yelled, "A weeemawopppa! weeemawappa! wemmawappa! weemawappa!"
Oh, it's so so so cute!!!!! I can't make a sound because he'll know I am here.
Today, when he arrived home with Hopie, they were singing. She was downstairs humming the tune to "The Lion Sleeps" (I think that is the name of the song). Avery came upstairs to go to the bathroom. He yelled down, "Hopie! I know what you are singing!" Then, he began, at the top of his lungs, "In the jungle, the lion's jungle, the lion sleeps toniiiiihhhhhhhiiiiight!!!!" Then they began to do rounds, all while Avery was up on the toilet. She was down there doing some operatic humming of the song, and when she stopped, from the bathroom, he yelled, "A weeemawopppa! weeemawappa! wemmawappa! weemawappa!"
Oh, it's so so so cute!!!!! I can't make a sound because he'll know I am here.
Comments