Babysitting a Kitty
We are babysitting for John's cat this week. She's very charming, and her name is Juliet. Avery loves her, and cannot figure out why she doesn't love him back. He's a little intense, but they'll get used to each other. He's been reading to her, singing to her, following her into small places where only a cat and a four year old can fit, and generally making himself available to her.
So we talked about possibly getting our own cat, maybe some day. Avery had a great idea for a name. He woke up from his name yesterday to share it with me. He said, "Mama, if we get a cat, I know what I want to name her. I want to name her Chicken."
So we talked about possibly getting our own cat, maybe some day. Avery had a great idea for a name. He woke up from his name yesterday to share it with me. He said, "Mama, if we get a cat, I know what I want to name her. I want to name her Chicken."
Comments