Chicken
I was reading a story about Thanksgiving last night with Avery. We were talking about the upcoming holiday, and what he's thankful for.
First, of course, he explained he was thankful for Thomas the train. He received a new little bath squirter last night. He loved it so much he slept with it.
Next, he said, his family---Sashee, Pop Tom, Mommy, Daddy, Nan, Popi, Hopie, etc...he went through the list.
I then asked if he was thankful for anything else. He paused and thought a bit, with a little eye roll like he was thinking. Then, he said, "I am thankful for chicken."
First, of course, he explained he was thankful for Thomas the train. He received a new little bath squirter last night. He loved it so much he slept with it.
Next, he said, his family---Sashee, Pop Tom, Mommy, Daddy, Nan, Popi, Hopie, etc...he went through the list.
I then asked if he was thankful for anything else. He paused and thought a bit, with a little eye roll like he was thinking. Then, he said, "I am thankful for chicken."
Comments