multiple meanings
In the car this evening, Avery announced, "There are two kinds of "WINES". There is the wine that you drink, and the wine/whine that you do in the car."
Also, he reported, "Mommy, I am recognizing all of the A's all around. There's an A. There's another A. There's an A. There are A's all around." I love that he used the word 'recognizing' to announce that he knows a letter of the alphabet.
Now why, oh, why can't he get potty trained once and for all? Seriously, the kid is going to be reading before he uses the toilet.
Also, he reported, "Mommy, I am recognizing all of the A's all around. There's an A. There's another A. There's an A. There are A's all around." I love that he used the word 'recognizing' to announce that he knows a letter of the alphabet.
Now why, oh, why can't he get potty trained once and for all? Seriously, the kid is going to be reading before he uses the toilet.
Comments