MORE Firsts!

There were so many firsts on Monday that we were feeling sentimental about Avery's younger days.

Avery had a first dentist appt....and first cavity-boo. I am a little freaked out about that---I feel really (really) guilty! The doctor said it was 'developmental', which I have never heard of. A developmental tooth decay? How did that happen? Darn. But on the bright side, the dentist was great. And Avery was a fabulous patient. He answered all the doctor's questions, was not scared at all, and got a silly penguin on a surfboard toy that he seems to love. He didn't seem upset at all when he learned we need to go back again soon.

THEN, he had his first haircut a barber called Groom with Daddy. I will try to post a picture soon. He's a bit sheared, but as always, you can't really go wrong. And his hair grows very quickly.

Finally, he asked to go to the potty to poop---and then declared it was his first.

He also made an O with his fingers and said, "Look Mommy, my first letter with my fingers!" I think he was catching on to the fact that I kept remarking today was a day of firsts...so he found his.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...