This morning, Avery said, "Mommy, I like our new tablecloth. I like your new dress, too. I like everything about you."
Then, just now, he said, "Mommy, you make a good macaroni. You are practicing. I am giving you points. You got a lot of points for your macaroni."
Then, he said, "Daddy, you pick your nose like me. Don't you, daddy? You pick your nose like I pick my nose. Mommy doesn't pick her nose, right?"
Walker replied, "You should watch mommy to learn how to behave. It's a bad habit."
To which, Avery replied, "Mommy, are you teaching daddy how to behave?"
Then, I said I wanted a tinier computer, and Avery said, "Tiny, like me?"
Oh, living with a three year old is constant entertainment.
Then, just now, he said, "Mommy, you make a good macaroni. You are practicing. I am giving you points. You got a lot of points for your macaroni."
Then, he said, "Daddy, you pick your nose like me. Don't you, daddy? You pick your nose like I pick my nose. Mommy doesn't pick her nose, right?"
Walker replied, "You should watch mommy to learn how to behave. It's a bad habit."
To which, Avery replied, "Mommy, are you teaching daddy how to behave?"
Then, I said I wanted a tinier computer, and Avery said, "Tiny, like me?"
Oh, living with a three year old is constant entertainment.
Comments