Potty Training
We got a DVD from the library called Bear and the Big Blue House (or something like that). One of the story lines is all about potty training. Hey, I mean, we are not going to PUSH, but a DVD is ok...
Avery's been obsessed with the DVD, though this hasn't, unfortunately, translated into any actual successful use of the potty (there have been some tries, though, so that's a step).
That said, this morning, he was just playing with his trains in the living room and singing a song. I stopped to listen, and here it was,
"Ha, put your tushy to it. Ha, put your tushy to it. Yes, you know you can do it. Yes, you know you can do it."
I know this is going to be in my head all day.
HA, put your tushy to it...
Avery's been obsessed with the DVD, though this hasn't, unfortunately, translated into any actual successful use of the potty (there have been some tries, though, so that's a step).
That said, this morning, he was just playing with his trains in the living room and singing a song. I stopped to listen, and here it was,
"Ha, put your tushy to it. Ha, put your tushy to it. Yes, you know you can do it. Yes, you know you can do it."
I know this is going to be in my head all day.
HA, put your tushy to it...
Comments