Weather Report & School Pictures




Avery announced this morning, "Today, in the beginning, it will be a little cold. Then, it's gonna get warmer. It might get a little hot. Later, it might rain a little bit."

Tune in to Avery In the Morning for your Daily Weather updates.

I never posted Avery's first school photos. This is a serious milestone. He has SCHOOL PICTURES. We ordered one of these three... It's so obvious that he's not into being photographed by the mean photographer lady. I never actually met her, but I could even tell I didn't like her by the tone in the note she sent out. She said something about making sure you got your 'kids hair cut' before the photo day.

Comments

Andrea said…
I think it was funny that you could have your picture touched up, fix hair out of place and such...comeon they are kids, they are suppose to be messy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...