Nan Loves this Move



It was a SNOW DAY today...hence, all the posts. Avery and I worked out together. You have to turn your head to the side to see this video, and ignore how stupid I look in the background. I am sure that is easy because Avery is just SO cute doing his little raised foot dance...and then he gets so distracted with everything he sees. He still gets a lot of praise for being a "good dancer" at school. The whole 'loves to dance' (despite, perhaps, not having a lot of rhythm) thing has to be something I take credit for, I know.

Oh, also, despite the draw of the blowy snow, Avery resisted, stayed inside most of the day, and wore this costume. Yes, he's wearing a little skirt. And wings. He also frequently requested that we fix his,"head boppers," because they kept falling off.

Comments

Lemon Gloria said…
I LOVE the carpet! Where'd you get it?

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...