Ice Pops, the Cure All
Avery was sick today, so we kept him home from school. He was very clingy, and didn't let me do anything by myself the whole day, poor little guy. He kept saying he wanted to be "holded," and was surprisingly hungry the whole day (perhaps having to do with the fact that he really wasn't able to eat or drink anything that stuck.)
At around 10am, Avery and I were able to run down to an early appointment, and the doc checked Avery out. She basically said he was fine, and to try getting him some crackers, soup, and maybe ice pops. On the way home, Avery said to me, "I know why I am not feeling well, mommy. It's because I haven't had any ice pops!"
At around 10am, Avery and I were able to run down to an early appointment, and the doc checked Avery out. She basically said he was fine, and to try getting him some crackers, soup, and maybe ice pops. On the way home, Avery said to me, "I know why I am not feeling well, mommy. It's because I haven't had any ice pops!"
Comments