Walker Calls This "An Italian Plasterer's Cap"



I had to miss Justin's Bday celebration this AM because I didn't feel well, but Pop Tom kindly sent along photos already! Avery fell asleep on the way home, too, which is clearly the sign of a good party when you are 2, almost 3.

I have to say, I am quite pleased with the hair cut I gave Avery in the bath tub the other night. Now, it is no longer as clear that I used to run around with scissors trying to quickly cut off clumps of Avery's hair while he zoomed his trucks. Here is a cute picture of Avery with his soon-to-be-Auntie, Aimme.



I am convinced I can do it, give Avery his childhood haircuts without having to resort to a "hair dresser", just like Nan was able to give us when we were little. I've learned perhaps the Shore-Gilmore toddler-haircutting trick is to give the cut while he's distracted, and not running around...what a better spot than in the tub.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...