Spaghetti Eating...and Sensitivity
Apparently Avery had a hard day at school today. He was not sharing, and not playing well with his friends. He had to be separated, which has never happened. And it might be because he had a sort of hectic morning, as I got a call that Popi had to got to the hospital again. I think he sensed it, as tonight he told me, "Mommy, I think that Nan is worried right now." I asked him why, and he said, "Nan is worried that Popi might fall off." I am not sure what he might fall off, but I think it is the bed, and I think Nan IS worried. Pretty sensitive translation.
So, we talked about his hard day, and how he shouldn't hit, and should share. And the deal was that he also needs to say he's sorry to Olivia, because he apparently took her blanket. And after our deal, he was able to have some spaghetti. I think he enjoyed it, but I am having trouble uploading the video--annoying. He was just slurping it up in big bites, with sauce all over his face and a big smile...and then kept saying YUM and SLURP the entire time. Too great.
So, we talked about his hard day, and how he shouldn't hit, and should share. And the deal was that he also needs to say he's sorry to Olivia, because he apparently took her blanket. And after our deal, he was able to have some spaghetti. I think he enjoyed it, but I am having trouble uploading the video--annoying. He was just slurping it up in big bites, with sauce all over his face and a big smile...and then kept saying YUM and SLURP the entire time. Too great.
Comments