Great Mood Day-And SCHMUTZ




Avery's in a great mood today. He walked to Sashee's, pushing his little colored walking cart. This is a cart that has sat in our house, taking up precious space, since he was around 7 months old. This is also a cart he never showed any interest in until today. But today, he's really excited to push the cart all the way to Sashee's. Really slowly. The. whole. way. there.

He stopped along the way to look at ... everything--"Look, there is schmutz on the ground, Mommy! Look Daddy, schmutz! I had schmutz on my face this morning. I have schmutz on my face now. There is schmutz on the ground. More schmutz!" ... "Look at those birds. What are they called?" We told him, blackbirds (is that an official bird name?). "There are blackbirds! Look at them!" ...

I had to turn around and come back, and Walker took him all the way there. They'll probably get there in about an hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...