Sleep Troubles
Avery had a really hard time getting to sleep last night. Maybe he was worried about the debate. I went to him after he was crying for a while and we talked. He did not appear sick at all, and hugged me and said that he just wanted me to come to him. While hugging he said, "What are we like mommy? What are we like?" I had to put him back in bed at a little after 9. After that, he cried some more, and about 20 minutes later, Walker went to him. Walker ended up lying next to him on the floor at around 9:45, as a last resort. However, because Walker himself was so tired, they both fell asleep, and Walker woke up at about 1am to limp into bed. I am not sure what was up and why Avery had such a hard time.
Speaking of the debate, by chance, Avery pointed out yesterday that it said Barack Obama on a piece of paper I was reading. He was right, but I think it was just because we had talked about Obama shortly before he pointed it out. He also reminded me that he was going to vote for Obama. ... or Cousin Finn.
Finally, Avery told me that someone stole his bed, and that the bed he had was a new one. He said that this wasn't his regular bed, we had to get this one "because of the thief." He did get a new bed at Sashee's, which looks just like his present bed at home, so maybe that was his confusion? Maybe he thought we brought his bed to Sashee's, so couldn't possibly have it at home, too.
I don't know, but perhaps this caused the sleep trouble.
Comments