Our Budding Little ArtistE


This morning, Avery hopped into our bed and told me that he likes to paint pictures at the art museum. He's previously told us that he takes art classes there. But this morning, he provided some evidence of such courses.

Avery: I want to paint a picture.
M: Really? Do you want to do that today? Now?
Avery: Yes, I want to paint. And I want to mix red and blue to make purple.
M: Wow! Where did you learn that red and blue make purple?
Avery: At my class in the art museum.

!!!!

Happy Halloween. We will post Halloween shots later today. Avery decided that he wanted to be a pumpkin this morning, despite our clear winner on the survey, Mighty Mouse. He said, "I want to be cute as a pumpkin!" However, no time for pumpkin costume making....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...