Not Feeling Well

Now it's my turn. I don't know if I caught something just because it's in the air, or if it is what Avery had. Sometimes, I feel like I want to catch what Avery has just so I know how it felt, or how to make him feel better.
Anyway, I am feeling a little big buggy this evening. I told Avery that I wasn't feeling well. He replied, "I am going to make you some soup, mommy. I am going to make you some soup."
Uncle Eric said, "I'm trying to imagine soup a la Avery.....one whole onion, a truck, a crayon, 7 pennies and "some" salt."
Avery does love the salt!
Realizing that Avery Soup might not cut it, Walker & Avery headed out to get some Chinese soup. When they returned, he exclaimed, "I got you some soup, mommy! Daddy didn't make it. A Chinese grill made it. A Chinese lady."
After I had soup, he asked if it made me feel better. Then, he put his head on my lap and said, "I make you feel better, mommy. I make you feel better so much."
How could I not start to feel better?
Comments