First Real Bathroom Experience!

After his bath this evening (about 20 minutes ago), Avery said he wanted to "use the bathroom." There is no "potty talk" for this kid! He requested the toilet.
He sat on the toilet and actually pee'd (sp?) in the pot! Walker remarked that my overzealous squeals were a little scary, as appears to be corroborated by this weird evil look I have here. Not sure what was going on there, but I hope this doesn't scare Avery away from future attempts forever.
But look at Avery! Yay! He was really proud.
Our BIG Boy:
He also said to me tonight, "First, we take a bath. Then, we read stories. And then I cry. I cry and say MOMMMY MOMMY MOMMY." Awwwwwww. He's been having a little trouble getting to sleep in his crib for the past few nights in a row. I asked him why he cried in his crib. He wasn't able to tell me. We decided that he could sleep with anything he wanted that might make him happy. He first chose bath toys---fine with me. Then he decided he wanted to sleep with the plug that plugs up the drain. Um, yuck. This brought us to a discussion about the ideal items to sleep with---those that are soft and clean. He's now reading final stories and choosing something soft.
Comments
On the technological front: there's a thing called Blurb that turns your blog into a book. I've been meaning to do it, but haven't quite gotten around to it yet. I think there may be other similar services, too, but I haven't looked.
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook