Dressing
Today at Avery's school, they began a yoga program. I just can imagine how ridiculously adorable (and chaotic) yoga with the toddler set would be. To prepare, we've been practicing taking off and putting on shoes independently. Apparently, that's what the kids are asked to do to get ready for yoga.
So this morning, Avery and Walker were putting on shoes together. Avery said to Walker, while putting on shoes, "My shoes are called Pumas. What are your shoes called, Daddy?" Walker responded that he wasn't sure what his shoes were actually called, but that they were dressy shoes. So Avery said, in response, "Mine are dressy, too. Mine are pretty dressy for me."
*****
Avery set the table two nights ago. I've been trying to use placemats as a way to dress up our evening meal. Avery clearly has taken note. He took the placemats, one by one, and rolled each out over each of our places when I was preparing dinner. It was like his first "chore".
*****
So this morning, Avery and Walker were putting on shoes together. Avery said to Walker, while putting on shoes, "My shoes are called Pumas. What are your shoes called, Daddy?" Walker responded that he wasn't sure what his shoes were actually called, but that they were dressy shoes. So Avery said, in response, "Mine are dressy, too. Mine are pretty dressy for me."
*****
Avery set the table two nights ago. I've been trying to use placemats as a way to dress up our evening meal. Avery clearly has taken note. He took the placemats, one by one, and rolled each out over each of our places when I was preparing dinner. It was like his first "chore".
*****
Comments