Mona Lisa= Jessica
I've been showing Avery pictures of cousin Jessica lately. She will be spending time with Avery this week, and I just thought he should be familiar. I joked that I showed him pictures of Jess when she was 5 or 6 or so, and thought Avery might expect her to be a kid who is coming over to play.
But, I think Avery got it. I think he recognizes she is an adult, and is coming over to spend the day with him. I think this because today, he was looking at a little flip book we have with the Mona Lisa smiling. He looked at it and said, "Looks like Jessica!"
But, I think Avery got it. I think he recognizes she is an adult, and is coming over to spend the day with him. I think this because today, he was looking at a little flip book we have with the Mona Lisa smiling. He looked at it and said, "Looks like Jessica!"
Comments