Rain, Rain, Come Out and Play!



We got Avery some bright grass green rain boots this weekend. They pull on, and they are a little loose, so it took him some getting used to. He was a bit wobbly at first.

And the weather cooperated this week, too. On Monday, Avery got to try them out.
Avery wanted to splash in the first puddle we saw, which happened to be right in the middle of a busy street during rush hour. Luckily, he was lured away by the possibility that there might be EVEN BETTER puddles up ahead.

We found a small street with maximum puddle coverage. Avery was jumping, splashing, and yelling with total puddle joy abandon. The last few days have been sunny, so Avery asked this evening, "When can Avery wear boots and splash in puddles?"

Comments

Lemon Gloria said…
I LOVE the boots! If I had some, I'd be looking for puddles to splash in too!

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...