Modal Auxilaries
Oh, and also, Avery is using modal verbs! We were coming home from nan and popi's yesterday, and saying that we were going to have dinner at home. Avery piped up from the back, "On the street, Charlie might be there!"
He MIGHT be there!
And when Walker came home tonight, Avery told him, "Hopie went home. Hopie left." More past tense.
Just trying to record the order and sequence of it all. I imagine noone is really that interested in this language stuff but me...
He MIGHT be there!
And when Walker came home tonight, Avery told him, "Hopie went home. Hopie left." More past tense.
Just trying to record the order and sequence of it all. I imagine noone is really that interested in this language stuff but me...
Comments
Great to know that you exist, you are a really good looking and happy kid, what a great smile! I can see that your mother is teaching to have the best english pronunciation ever! =)
Hope to meet you personally someday.
Send a big hug to your parents
Debora Baldelli