Thank You, Trolleys, Red Umbrellas & Bumblebees
Avery has a love for all things on wheels. We have been looking for bikes for Walker, so have visited shops around town. One of the bike shops sits on a trolley route. Avery goes nutty when he knows we might visit that shop and requests more, "Muy trolleys! See trolleys! Trolleys zooming by!" It's very exciting.
Today, when we left the bike store, it started to rain. More excitement, when Avery was allowed to hold the umbrella.

Later in the day, while Walker was at another cycle store, we saw a bee flying inside a storefront window. He kept saying, "Thank you! Thank you, bumblebee."
I am not sure why he was thanking the bee, but I started thinking. I feel like he was thanking the bumblebee just for being in that window, at that time, so that he could be entertained and happy. He'd probably thank the trolley and the umbrella, too, if they were alive.
Today, when we left the bike store, it started to rain. More excitement, when Avery was allowed to hold the umbrella.
Later in the day, while Walker was at another cycle store, we saw a bee flying inside a storefront window. He kept saying, "Thank you! Thank you, bumblebee."
I am not sure why he was thanking the bee, but I started thinking. I feel like he was thanking the bumblebee just for being in that window, at that time, so that he could be entertained and happy. He'd probably thank the trolley and the umbrella, too, if they were alive.
Comments