the morning greeting
So Avery was in his crib this morning when I went up to get him after a not so good night of sleep and, as usual, there was his pillow and several blankets and small animals (stuffed of course - what are we, barbarians?) on the floor.
He's grabbing the rail of the crib and grinning ear to ear (or almost) and pumping up and down and saying "dancing!" He was dancing in the morning and I GOT TO SEE IT!!
Cheers to Avery for setting the record straight this morning and others.
Perhaps soon, we will get a visit with baby Samuel "Hatch" Gordon, our new favorite heavyweight.
He's grabbing the rail of the crib and grinning ear to ear (or almost) and pumping up and down and saying "dancing!" He was dancing in the morning and I GOT TO SEE IT!!
Cheers to Avery for setting the record straight this morning and others.
Perhaps soon, we will get a visit with baby Samuel "Hatch" Gordon, our new favorite heavyweight.
Comments