Everything is FUN!


When Avery was a baby, we used to play the Everything is FUN game. We used to bounce him up and down and just say that phrase, and he'd laugh. Today I experienced the the toddler equivalent.

We had errands to run, which mostly included food shopping at various stores. Avery gleefully put his coat on so that we could go to Max's and get a banana. "Yay! BAHNAHNAH!" he shreiked, as he plopped down the stairs and out the door. He walked the whole way there, saying, "Yay!" practically the whole time. Even grumpy looking people were smiling.

When we arrived, he slammed the door open, with a big smile, and said, "Banana!" And he really did eat the whole thing by the time we got across the park.

The second trip was for chicken at Rittenhouse Market. Avery was saying something that, to me, sounded like, "Eye dedye denew." To this, a little old woman said, "Oh, I love you, too!" After that, Avery was wheeled around and, to everyone who looked at him, he said, "I love you, too!"

After visiting two more stores, we arrived home. Avery helped unpack by pulling things out of the bags, like random bagels and a bag of dried pineapple, and trying to put them on the counter. Then, he hid behind our big brown (pl)leather chair and laughed, while saying, "Hiding!"

I found him with the camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...