Avery's Version of Toddler Behavior

So far, Avery appears to be a very reasonable little guy. He loves being helpful when we are doing projects, and let's us know when he's "schleepy" and wants to take a "nappy".

However, he likes to push the limits sometimes, and just do funny things to get a rise out of us. Some of them are more menacing than others. On the not very menacing side, for example, this morning we were playing PeekABoo under the table. He was having a really great time, as you can see:



Then, I said, "Avery, SMILE!", and this is what he did:


His first dramatic pout.

I also gave him a haircut and think I caused him to have a little cowlick sticky-up part in the back. Oh well. His hair grows SO fast; a few days and it'll be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...