We love hand-me-downs, but Avery...


...not so much.

We got this great big bag of wonderful clothes from Walker's co-workers. The hand-me-downs we get are a collection of clothing passed through four different boys...two sets of brothers. By the time we get things, they are not as well worn as you'd think because kids wear clothing for such short periods.

Sooooo, we got a bag a few days ago, and thought Avery would love this fleece Elmo sweatshirt. He loves Elmo, or at least chants, "Elmo! Elmo! Elmo!" every chance he gets. I do like that he responds to Elmo without our having to get any annoying videos or music by Elmo, just the little pictures and stickers and dolls are fine with me.

When I saw the sweatshirt, I thought--soft, warm, and has Elmo plastered across the front. Perfect for a Fall day!

Avery did not agree, and quickly responded with his "You're torturing me." face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...