A Gilmpse Into Our Future
Avery's been busting out looks that appear like they will follow us into the future.
First, this morning, he climbed his way into a chair and was clearly too busy for picture taking, eating his yogurt and cereal bar. I think we might want to get him a little lounge chair...but that might be a little much.

Then, later, a look of scorn for daddy, who was clearly not letting him table dance like he wanted to.

Finally, going out into the cold, Avery stuffed a bunch of crackers into his mouth at the same time and was intent on chewing the whole lot.

The funny thing is, sometimes I am not really sure if he has a lot of food stuffed in there, or if the protrusion is just part of his chubby little cheeks.
First, this morning, he climbed his way into a chair and was clearly too busy for picture taking, eating his yogurt and cereal bar. I think we might want to get him a little lounge chair...but that might be a little much.

Then, later, a look of scorn for daddy, who was clearly not letting him table dance like he wanted to.

Finally, going out into the cold, Avery stuffed a bunch of crackers into his mouth at the same time and was intent on chewing the whole lot.

The funny thing is, sometimes I am not really sure if he has a lot of food stuffed in there, or if the protrusion is just part of his chubby little cheeks.
Comments