Nothing Says Happy Winter Like a Non-Demoninational Tree






I made a snap impulse purchase the other night on Ebay I bought a vintage pom pom tree for the holidays. It wasn't REALLY such an impulse purchase. Walker was patiently bidding on another perfectly great looking tree, and then I just searched and found this one, with one minute left in the bidding, and we bought it. I am so bad at ebay that I immediately regretted it afterwards. It's like speed shopping, and that can never be pleasant.

But it arrived already, which was really fast, and Avery helped put it up. It's so sparkley and fun, and really holidays up our warm little house. And Avery seems to really love it.

Comments

meredith said…
Avery, what an awesome tree! We're getting ours soon; we'll have to arrange a holiday playdate for you and Bosco. Maybe this weekend?

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...