Sleeping at Nan and Popi's!


Avery will have his first sleep over tomorrow night. Walker and I are going to a wedding in NYC (7/7/07 is supposed to be a very popular date to wed), and Avery will stay with his nan and popi. His bags are packed with his toothbrush, Ibuprofen (just in case), his pjs, a few changes of clothes, SPF 50 sunscreen, a hat, his "Dumptrucks and Diggers" book, a few matchbox cars, some cookies...are we forgetting anything? Maybe he'll help clean up while he is there, as he was doing in this picture taken a few weeks ago. I hope he sleeps well!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't worry, Boo Boo's in good hands. Now that Boo can really walk, he can have a beer with me at Kelly's (at the corner).
Anonymous said…
I like Boo Boo's shirt, if there's a GQ for babies, I think He'll make it.
Lemon Gloria said…
Hahaha! The thougth of Avery toddling down the street to have a beer with Popi makes me laugh out loud!

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...