If you were to try a new food every three days for about a year, don't you think you'd get to the point where you had to be really creative to find something new? With combinations of ingredients, knowing that you have tried one dish, you would think that you'd exhaust the possibilities. Well, we've been new foods like this for some time now, and every time I go to the grocery or Farmer's Market, I come back with something new for Avery. Ritz crackers were introduced today! Chive cream cheese was on the menu a few days ago. This evening, we combined the two for Ritz cracker and chive cream cheese fiesta. Avery hogged down seven crackers piled high with cream cheese, had a huge piece of extra sharp cheddar, and some berry applesauce. This was all washed down with a huge bottle of organic whole milk, which friend Jeanna says, "tastes like fresh cut grass and ice cream." I am going to try to make a list of Avery's favorite foods : Veggies -sw...
Comments
Bosco has the same kicks as you-- we'll have to do a photo shoot next time we all hang out. Those are some happy feet!
J: Did you get my note about the shoes for Sophia?
Talk soon! xx, m
I just checked and thanks for the advice! I let Loors know where to check out the infant sizes.
And we need a picture of their feet in their cool kid shoes!