Roadtrips, Sheepdogs, and Fidel Castro






So I've had an exciting few days. Mom, dad and I drove to Washington, DC through a snow storm on Sunday. It was pretty cool. The snow was coming down hard, and sticking to all of the trees. Daddy is a great driver, and I slept through most of it.

We got to Washington and visited mommy's friend and mentor, Amy, at her neat house. She's so great and made me laugh a lot. While there, I got to sit on a big rooster, and a camel, and even met Fidel Castro! But the neatest part was that I met their great dog, Winston. He's WAY bigger than I am, but I wasn't scared. He licked my face and ate Wheat Thins. He was funny and fun to watch.

We also got to stay at this funky old hotel on the waterfront. House boats, with people living in them, sat in the water right off our balcony. I loved watching the ice on the water, and the seagulls and other birds flying and diving.

Comments

Lemon Gloria said…
So that's the ginormous, approximtely 12-foot-tall statue!

Love the photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...