Let me catch you up...






Ok, so it's been a bit busy around here. Please bear with me here, as I have a bit to say and quite a few photos to post. So much has happened!

First, I got to see Bianca last night when she and Nan stopped by before they got some chocolate at Apamate. I can't wait to try chocolate! I hear from Grandma Sally, Nan and daddy that it's divine. Apamate is the restaurant I went to when I was only 8 days old! It was my first hip dining experience. Anyway, I loved seeing Bianca, and hadn't seen her for quite a while.

I also wanted to update you on my new way of eating Cheerios. I find the one by one method quite tedious. My new approach is just sticking my whole face on my tray and eating up as many as I can. I have to say, my method is much more efficient.

And I started a new jiggle bell game with daddy. Check it out.

Oh, and the big news is, today I actually stood up by myself! Well, really I got help from the coffee table. However, I pulled myself up. Look out world! It was so exciting and I was thrilled. However, shortly after that, I also lost my balance and tipped over, bumping my head on the coffee table leg. Mommy explained that when you learn something new, sometimes you are going to fall and that is ok. I just got back up and tried again. But I do have a little red bump on my head. It doesn't hurt too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...