Me gusta bailar...I like to DANCE!




My mom told me that when she was little, she got a report card for pre-school. She was rated on things like "can recognize letters", "can sit quietly at circle time" and "can sing a tune". On the card, the teacher crossed out "can sing a tune" and wrote over it, "She likes to dance!", and she underlined dance. Maybe that's true for me, too. Today, I discovered the head BOP.

We headed out in the gorgeous day, 70 degrees and Spring-like, to go to the Mummer's parade. The weather might be unusual for January, but I am a baby, so I don't know that yet. We ran into the Dry family on our way there, and they all peeked in at me to say hello. I thought I was going to take a nap, but NO! Partytime! There were bands and lots of exhuberant Philadelphians at the parade, all yelling and singing and chanting things I didn't quite understand. But I bobbed my head to the music, smiled at everyone, and loved it all. Check out the two teeth I've been working very hard to grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galloping and Pumpkin Rides

A New Food Every Three Days...